Friday, April 24, 2009

VibrantVictoria.ca


I have been really enjoying a new forum called "Vibrant Victoria" which tracks (with a fetishistic glee) every new development in our fair city, every urban issue... It is really a fun outlet for me, bringing my computer geekiness together with my urban planning geekiness in a heady brew. For anyone who wonders what is happening, or wants to find out the specifics of some development I encourage you to go register at VV. From the main page you find articles, and a list of new developments, but if you lick on "forums" you find the motherload... Victorians debating each new thing, talking about good restaurants, pubs, entertainment and well, everything Victorian!!!

Home Page:
www.vibrantvictoria.ca/

Forum (best with registration, which only takes a couple of mins)
vibrantvictoria.ca/forum

There is also the Victoria Grid Project, where the city is divided into map grids, one each month... and everyone goes out and photographs them. I know that a few of you might enjoy that project!

Victoria Grid Project:
www.vibrantvictoria.ca/gridpr...dex.htm

Enjoy!
Sat, January 20, 2007 - 4:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment