Friday, April 24, 2009

Rest in Peace

I never had a big brother, but always wanted one. I've borrowed one or two in my life but by far the most significant was Jesse. One thing you can say about that family is they do sure make you feel like part of it. So I've fought with him, and talked with him, and resented him, and loved him to pieces all at the same time, and always, always known that he would defend me if I ever needed it.

Masha, thanks for sharing your family with me. Having your brothers in my life means the world to me. Jesse made me a stronger better person by his imprint on me and my life is richer for having had him pass through it.

I've found myself to be praying (or the witchyness that passes for it) rather alot recently. Thinking about Jesse, I find myself understanding the urge to pray for someone's soul... may he truly rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment